Stage 9 day 20, somites 3-4
Ventrolateral view (cut chorionic) showing the embryo, yolk sac and amniotic sac.
- the relative size of the embryo and the associated extra-embryonic coeloms.
- the shape of the early folded embryonic disc and rostro-caudal bendings.
- the caudal attachment of the embryo to the chorionic wall.
- the relative thicknesses of the embryo and extra-embryonic membranes.
Original file name: Stage9day20somites3-4lateralbf1-400px.jpg
Image Source: Scanning electron micrographs of the Carnegie stages of the early human embryos are reproduced with the permission of Prof Kathy Sulik, from embryos collected by Dr. Vekemans and Tania Attie-Bitacha. Images are for educational purposes only and cannot be reproduced electronically or in writing without permission. Embryonic Development
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:45, 22 August 2009||355 × 400 (11 KB)||S8600021||Human embryo Stage 9 day 20, somites 3-4 Ventrolateral view (cut chorionic) showing the embryo, yolk sac and amniotic sac. Note: # the relative size of the embryo and the associated extra-embryonic coeloms. # the shape of the early folded embryonic di|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)