File:Human pronuclear stage EM25.jpg
Size of this preview: 777 × 600 pixels.
Full resolution (1,013 × 782 pixels, file size: 201 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Human Pronuclear Stage - Golgi complex
- The Golgi complex (g) of the penetrated ovum is dispersed into prominent clusters of vesicles and tubules.
- These clusters are profusely distributed throughout the cytoplasm.
- Pronuclear Stage EM: | Human pronuclei | Human pronuclei | Mitochondria | Mitochondria | Endoplasmic Reticulum | Endoplasmic Reticulum | Endoplasmic Reticulum | Cytoplasmic LameIlae | Cytoplasmic LameIlae | Crystalline inclusions | Crystalline inclusion | Pronuclear Envelope | Pronuclei Annulate Lamellae | Pronucleus | Nucleoli | Spermatozoon | Human pronuclei | Spermatozoon Components | Golgi complex | First Polar Body | First Polar Body | First Polar Body | Second Polar Body | Second Polar Body | Fertilization | Carnegie stage 1
- Rockefeller University Press Copyright Policy
- This article is distributed under the terms of an Attribution–Noncommercial–Share Alike–No Mirror Sites license for the first six months after the publication date (see http://www.jcb.org/misc/terms.shtml).
- After six months it is available under a Creative Commons License (Attribution–Noncommercial–Share Alike 3.0 Unported license, as described at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/).
Image has been scaled, rotated and contrast adjusted.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:06, 24 February 2012||1,013 × 782 (201 KB)||Z8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)