File:Human placenta vascular 01.jpg
Human Placenta Vascular Bed
Placenta is viewed from the fetal side of the placenta using MRI and CT imaging.
- left - Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) of human placenta.
- right - Computed tomography angiography (CTA) of human placenta.
- CA - chorionic artery
- PSA - primary stem artery
- SSA - secondary stem artery
- TSA - tertiary stem artery
- Vascular Bed Links: Image - MRA and CTA | Image - magnetic resonance | Image - magnetic resonance labeled | Image - computed tomography | Placenta - Vascular Beds | Placenta Development
|Methodology technical information|
| 3D reconstruction made using Osirix software viewed from the fetal side of the placenta.
(text from original reference)
Anne S Rasmussen, Henrik Lauridsen, Christoffer Laustsen, Bjarke G Jensen, Steen F Pedersen, Lars Uhrenholt, Lene W T Boel, Niels Uldbjerg, Tobias Wang, Michael Pedersen High-resolution ex vivo magnetic resonance angiography: a feasibility study on biological and medical tissues. BMC Physiol.: 2010, 10();3 PMID:20226038 | BMC Physiol.
© 2010 Rasmussen et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Original file name: Figure 4. 1472-6793-10-3-4-l.jpg
- Dr Mark Hill 2013, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:07, 20 July 2010||1,200 × 644 (125 KB)||S8600021||==Human Placenta Vascular Bed== Placenta is viewed from the fetal side of the placenta. Left: magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) of human placenta. Right: computed tomography angiography (CTA) of human placenta. Key: CA, chorionic artery; PSA, prim|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)