Talk:SOMS Health and Safety - Honours Information
Health and Safety Awareness Course
- All students will been enrolled into the on-line
- email to inform that you are enrolled
- find this in your Blackboard
- They have all now been enrolled onto the on-line HS awareness, they will find this in their Blackboard (they all got an email to tell them they are enrolled
- PC2 and gene technology training was held for them on 8th Feb, anyone who wasn’t available for that and need to attend can book themselves onto another training through “MyUNSW”
- Lab safety awareness for students (which includes hazardous substances) is a new on-line course. It will be released in March. They will be enrolled onto this and will get an email notifying them once it’s ready.
- Radiation training – they can book through MyUNSW
- Animal ethics training – they need to book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green lab training – Anastasia is enrolling them all onto this – it’s an on-line training course.