Fig. 15. Section through otic vehicles and hindbrain
T. S. through otic vehicles and hindbrain.
- A - otic vehicle
- B, C, and D - 4th, 3rd, and 2nd neuromeres
- E - cavity of forebrain
- F - trigeminal ganglion
- G - acustico-facial ganglion
Carnegie Staging Comparison: A 27 somite stage embryo would be similar to a Carnegie stage 12 (26 - 30 days), caudal neuropore closes, Somite Number 21-29.
- 27 Somite Paper: Fig 1 | Fig 2 | Fig 3 | Fig 4 | Fig 5 | Fig 6 | Fig 7 | Fig 8 | Fig 9 | Fig 10 | Fig 11 | Fig 12 | Fig 13 | Fig 14 | Fig 15 | Fig 16 | Fig 17 | Fig 18 | Fig 19 | Fig 20
|Historic Disclaimer - information about historic embryology pages|
- Historic Paper Links: 13-14 Somites | 22 Somites | 23 Somites | 25 Somites | 27 Somites | Mall Human Embryo Collection | Embryology History | Carnegie stage 11 | Carnegie stage 12 | Embryonic Development | Category:Historic Embryology
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:00, 27 January 2012||500 × 674 (65 KB)||S8600021||<pubmed>17233016</pubmed>| [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1288995 PMC1288995] ===Historic Embryology=== This is a slightly edited version of the original 1914 paper published in Journal of Anatomy and Physiology. The full paper is still av|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)