Waterston06.jpg (720 × 538 pixels, file size: 92 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Fig. 6. Section of head end of embryo
- 27 Somite Paper: Fig 1 | Fig 2 | Fig 3 | Fig 4 | Fig 5 | Fig 6 | Fig 7 | Fig 8 | Fig 9 | Fig 10 | Fig 11 | Fig 12 | Fig 13 | Fig 14 | Fig 15 | Fig 16 | Fig 17 | Fig 18 | Fig 19 | Fig 20
- A - forebrain
- B - optic vesicle
- C - Rathke's pouch
- D - olfactory area
- E - bucco-pharynigeal membrane
- F - artery in pharyngeal arch
- G - dorsal recess on pharyngeal wall
Carnegie Staging Comparison: A 27 somite stage embryo would be similar to a Carnegie stage 12 (26 - 30 days), caudal neuropore closes, Somite Number 21-29.
|Historic Disclaimer - information about historic embryology pages|
- Historic Paper Links: 13-14 Somites | 22 Somites | 23 Somites | 25 Somites | 27 Somites | Mall Human Embryo Collection | Embryology History | Carnegie stage 11 | Carnegie stage 12 | Embryonic Development | Category:Historic Embryology
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:44, 27 January 2012||720 × 538 (92 KB)||S8600021||==Fig. 6. Section of head end of embryo== ===Legend=== A, forebrain B, opticvesicle C, Rathke's pouch D, olfactory area E, bucco-pharynigeal membrane F, artery in pharyngeal arch G, dorsal recess on pharyngeal wall '''Carnegie Staging Comparison:''' A|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)