File:Thyroid histology 001.jpg
Low power overview of the thyroid gland histology showing follicles.
- consists almost entirely of rounded cysts, follicles,
- separated by small amounts interfollicular connective tissue.
- capillaries located in the interstices between the thyroid follicles.
- C cells are very difficult to identify.
- Thyroid Links: low power image | high power image | unlabeled human image | unlabeled sheep image | Thyroid Development
Links: Histology | Histology Stains | Blue Histology images copyright Lutz Slomianka 1998-2009. The literary and artistic works on the original Blue Histology website may be reproduced, adapted, published and distributed for non-commercial purposes. See also the page Histology Stains.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:37, 6 February 2013||450 × 600 (96 KB)||Z8600021|
|13:51, 4 October 2009||300 × 400 (50 KB)||S8600021|
|13:49, 4 October 2009||300 × 400 (120 KB)||S8600021||ThyrHE10.jpg|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)