Carnegie stage 13, 28 day, 30 somite pairs
Scanning EM lateral view
- yolk sac and amnion removed
- pharyngeal arches
- limb buds
Bright Field image version of this image also available.
Original File Name: Stage13day28somite30-lateral-arches-sem1.jpg
Related Images: Bright Field image version
Image Source: Scanning electron micrographs of the Carnegie stages of the early human embryos are reproduced with the permission of Prof Kathy Sulik, from embryos collected by Dr. Vekemans and Tania Attie-Bitacha. Images are for educational purposes only and cannot be reproduced electronically or in writing without permission. Embryonic Development
- Carnegie Stages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | About Stages | Timeline
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2014) Embryology Stage13 sem1a.jpg. Retrieved April 21, 2014, from http://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php?title=Stage13_sem1a.jpg
- Dr Mark Hill 2014, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:22, 3 September 2009||800 × 709 (57 KB)||S8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)