File:Spleen histology 10.jpg
Spleen Histology - White Pulp Reticular Fibres
- reticular fibres of the white pulp appear somewhat finer and may be arranged in a series of concentric rings.
- peripheral localisation of the central arteries in nodules is quite distinct.
- Spleen Development: Overview Red and White Pulp | Overview Red and White Pulp | Cords and Sinuses | Reticular Fibre overview | Reticular Fibre detail | unlabeled red and white pulp | unlabeled red pulp and macrophages | unlabeled white pulp germinal centre | unlabeled reticular fibre | unlabeled white pulp reticular | unlabeled red pulp reticular | Structure cartoon | Cartoon and stain | Category:Spleen | Histology Stains | Immune System Development
Links: Histology | Histology Stains | Blue Histology images copyright Lutz Slomianka 1998-2009. The literary and artistic works on the original Blue Histology website may be reproduced, adapted, published and distributed for non-commercial purposes. See also the page Histology Stains.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:26, 26 February 2012||1,280 × 1,024 (444 KB)||Z8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)