File:Meckel's diverticulum 01.jpg
Meckel's Diverticulum, a photograph of a gastrointestinal tract abnormality (in the adult) due to midgut developmental abnormality.
- Abnormality Links: Gastrointestinal Tract - Abnormalities | Intestine Development | Gastrointestinal Tract
- Lumen Abnormalities: Image - Duplication sites | Pyloric atresia | Jejunal atresia
- Rotation: Image - Midgut volvulus | Image - Intestinal malrotation | Image - Cecal volvulus | Image - Sigmoid volvulus
- Meckel's Diverticulum: Meckel's Image 1 | Meckel's Image 2 | Meckel's Image 3 |
- Intestinal Aganglionosis: Image - Ostomy | Image - Stoma | Surgery 1 | Surgery 2 | Surgery 3
Image Source: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States Federal Government under the terms of Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105 of the US Code.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:04, 7 August 2010||341 × 480 (74 KB)||S8600021||==Meckel's Diverticulum== Description: Photograph of a Meckel's Diverticulum Source: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology Author: Unknown Permission: Public Domain Category:Gastrointestinal Tract Category:Abnormal Development|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)