File:Lymphocyte rosettes EM01.jpg
Human Lymphocytes with Sheep Erythrocyte Rosettes
Human lymphocytes (Thymocytes, T-cells) and Sheep erythrocytes (Red Blood Cells, SRBC).
Fig. 1. SRBC washed with HBSS showing spheroechinocyte transformation. Two SRBC have maintained their biconcave shape. X 3,600.
- Lymphocyte EM Images: T and B Lymphocytes 1 TEM | T and B Lymphocytes 2 TEM | T Lymphocyte SEM | B lymphocyte 1 TEM | B lymphocyte 2 TEM | B lymphocyte 3 TEM | Plasma Cell TEM | T2 Lymphocyte 1 TEM | T2 Lymphocyte 2 TEM | lymphocyte rosettes | T lymphocyte 1 | T lymphocyte 2 | T lymphocyte 3 | T lymphocyte 4 | T lymphocyte 5 | T lymphocyte 6 | B lymphocyte | B lymphocytes TEM | Immune System Development
A Polliack, S M Fu, S D Douglas, Z Bentwich, N Lampen, E De Harven Scanning electron microscopy of human lymphocyte-sheep erythrocyte rosettes. J. Exp. Med.: 1974, 140(1);146-58 PMID:4545895 | PMC2139697
- Rockefeller University Press Copyright Policy
- This article is distributed under the terms of an Attribution–Noncommercial–Share Alike–No Mirror Sites license for the first six months after the publication date (see http://www.jcb.org/misc/terms.shtml).
- After six months it is available under a Creative Commons License (Attribution–Noncommercial–Share Alike 3.0 Unported license, as described at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:54, 22 February 2012||661 × 665 (58 KB)||Z8600021||==Human Lymphocytes with Sheep Erythrocyte Rosettes== Human lymphocytes (Thymocytes, T-cells) and Sheep erythrocytes (Red Blood Cells, SRBC). Fig. 1. SRBC washed with HBSS showing spheroechinocyte transformation. Two SRBC have maintained their biconcav|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)