Plate 1 Figure 1. Model of whole embryo viewed from viewed from in front
Original figure X80 diameters.
- Johnson Links: Fig 1 | Fig 2 | Fig 3 | Fig 4 | Fig 5 | Fig 6 | Fig 7 | Fig 8 | Fig 9 | Plate 1 | Plate 2 | Plate 3 | Plate 4 | Plate 5 | Plate 6 | Plate 7 | Plate 8 | Explanation of Plates | Contribution No.19 | Volume VI | Contributions to Embryology | Carnegie stage 12 | Week 4
|Historic Disclaimer - information about historic embryology pages|
Franklin Paradise Johnson A Human Embryo of Twenty-Four Pairs of Somites Contributions to Embryology Carnegie Institution No.19 pp. 125-168. (1917)
- A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols
Cite this page:
Hill, M.A. (2013) Johnson1917 plate01fig02.jpg. Retrieved June 20, 2013, from http://php.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php?title=Johnson1917_plate01fig02.jpg
- Dr Mark Hill 2013, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:06, 24 April 2012||495 × 800 (52 KB)||Z8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)