File:Gastrointestinal tract duplication sites.jpg
Gastrointestinal Tract Duplication Sites
- Abnormality Links: Gastrointestinal Tract - Abnormalities | Intestine Development | Gastrointestinal Tract
- Lumen Abnormalities: Image - Duplication sites | Pyloric atresia | Jejunal atresia
- Rotation: Image - Midgut volvulus | Image - Intestinal malrotation | Image - Cecal volvulus | Image - Sigmoid volvulus
- Meckel's Diverticulum: Meckel's Image 1 | Meckel's Image 2 | Meckel's Image 3 |
- Intestinal Aganglionosis: Image - Ostomy | Image - Stoma | Surgery 1 | Surgery 2 | Surgery 3
Original file name: Figure 1 (Image cropped, scaled and relabeled)
R J Bower, W K Sieber, W B Kiesewetter Alimentary tract duplications in children. Ann. Surg.: 1978, 188(5);669-74 PMID:718292
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:32, 14 December 2010||624 × 800 (47 KB)||S8600021||==Gastrointestinal Tract Duplication Sites== Original file name: Figure 1 (Image cropped, scaled and relabeled) ==Reference== <pubmed>718292</pubmed> Category:Gastrointestinal Tract Category:Abnormal Development Category:Cartoon|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)