File:GIT blood supply.jpg
Revision as of 10:56, 15 April 2011 by S8600021
GIT_blood_supply.jpg (568 × 500 pixels, file size: 47 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Gastrointestinal Tract Blood Supply
Each region of the gastrointestinal tract has a specific arterial supply which historically defined the 3 gastrointestinal tract regions.
- Foregut - celiac artery (Adult: pharynx, esophagus, stomach, upper duodenum, respiratory tract, liver, gallbladder pancreas)
- Midgut - superior mesenteric artery (Adult: lower duodenum, jejunum, ileum, cecum, appendix, ascending colon, half transverse colon)
- Hindgut - inferior mesenteric artery (Adult: half transverse colon, descending colon, rectum, superior part anal canal)
Image: based upon Gray Figure 985
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:09, 24 August 2009||568 × 500 (47 KB)||S8600021||Gastrointestinal tract blood supply (Gray figure 985) Category:Gastrointestinal Tract Category:Historic Category:Gray's 1918 Anatomy|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)