Flash-movie-controller.jpg (394 × 158 pixels, file size: 10 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Information on how to control embedded Flash movies using the movie control bar.
- clicking directly on the movie will pause, click again and it will restart.
- autoplay - most movies are set to start when the linked page opens and loop continuously.
- pause - will stop the movie. Click again to restart.
- progress - dragging this icon will control the movie.
- sound - most movies do not have sound unless indicated on the page.
- full screen - clicking the expand icon (black box with 4 outward arrows) will open movie in full screen.
- original size - press keyboard "esc" key or contract icon ((black box with 4 inward arrows) to return to original size.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:11, 9 October 2009||394 × 158 (10 KB)||S8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)