File:Fetal thymus weight growth graph.jpg
Size of this preview: 800 × 535 pixels.
Full resolution (1,000 × 669 pixels, file size: 52 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Human Fetal Thymus Weight Growth
Note original data based upon gestational age (GA or LMP). Post-fertilization age would be approximately 2 weeks earlier. For educational purposes only.
- Links: Thymus Development
- Fetal Graphs: Crown-Rump Length (CRL) | Third trimester CRL | Head Circumference | Head Circumference 2nd Trimester | Liver Weight | Pancreas Weight | Thymus Weight | Small Intestine Length | Large Intestine Length | Length and Weight Changes | Fetal Development
- ↑ J FitzSimmons, A Chinn, T H Shepard Normal length of the human fetal gastrointestinal tract. Pediatr Pathol: 1988, 8(6);633-41 PMID:3244599
- ↑ John G Archie, Julianne S Collins, Robert Roger Lebel Quantitative standards for fetal and neonatal autopsy. Am. J. Clin. Pathol.: 2006, 126(2);256-65 PMID:16891202
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:46, 3 April 2012||1,000 × 669 (52 KB)||Z8600021||==Human Fetal Thymus Weight Growth== Graph based on data from FitzSimmons J, Chinn A, Shepard TH. (1988)<ref><pubmed>3244599</pubmed></ref><ref><pubmed>16891202</pubmed></ref> Note original data based upon gestational age (GA or LMP). Post-fertilizatio|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)