File:Adult renal venous cartoon.jpg
Adult Renal Venous Cartoon
- Right renal vein is formed by ventral limb of primitive right renal vein.
- Left renal vein develops from intersubcardinal anastomosis, left supra-subcardinal anastomosis and ventral limb of primitive left renal vein.
- Dorsal intersupracardinal anastomosis regresses.
- Links: Embryo renal venous | Adult renal venous | Renal Development | Renal Vascular Anomalies | Cardiovascular System Development
Sheo Kumar, Zafar Neyaz, Archna Gupta The utility of 64 channel multidetector CT angiography for evaluating the renal vascular anatomy and possible variations: a pictorial essay. Korean J Radiol: , 11(3);346-54 PMID:20461189 | PMC2864862 | Korean J Radiol
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0) which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:15, 3 September 2011||600 × 600 (62 KB)||S8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)